You can find templates to create the following projects in the shared P drive to P: Marketing\2016-17 Final Templates. A few tips about using templates:
- Font should be Arial or Palatino Linotype.
- PowerPoints can be saved as JPEGs or PDFs for print projects.
- Stick with a maximum of two or three font sizes and types.
- Photos should be high resolution and professionally shot. See our photo archive in the P drive for photos.
- For best visual results, stay within the space constraints for text size and length.