SSW Office of Research Support (SSWORS) assists principal investigators at the School with proposal preparation including budget development, the Research Administration and Proposal Submission System (RAPSS), and interfacing with the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP). If the proposal is awarded, ORSP also manages the required steps from award receipt to account creation.
The links on this page offer guidance with budget preparation, RAPSS, proposal writing, and proposal submission procedures. Please contact Anthony Gardner, Assistant Director of Business services, with any questions you may have about proposal development and submission at firstname.lastname@example.org, 848-445-9503.
Rutgers Forms and Procedures for Proposals
- Research Administration and Proposal Submission System (RAPSS)
- Rutgers budget template
- Additional space and data needs
- Storage needs for proposed sponsored programs
- Subrecipient commitment form
- Rutgers federal rate agreement for indirect costs
- RU quick facts
School of Social Work Procedures for Proposals and Proposal Boilerplate Language
- Internal procedures for grant proposals
- SSW submission timeline
- SSW resources template
- SSW computing resources template