SSW Return to Rutgers Plan
Operational Plan Development for Critical/Essential Onsite Work and Eventual Re-opening of SSW Locations
- Health and safety of all community members: students, faculty, staff, etc. (adhering to CDC and other established guidelines for workplace and learning environments).
- Providing a safe space whether onsite or virtually.
- Ensuring delivery of instruction, research, service and research/service agreements.
- Until further notice, only critical work functions are allowed or required in our dedicated spaces.
- Necessity to socially distance all individuals will be enforced.
- Flexibility is encouraged with regard to employee personal situation consistent with any effective policies relevant to employment at Rutgers.
- Individual adaptability to current environment and adherence to safety protocols is expected.
- Intentionality of activity will be delivered whether in person or by virtual means.
- Collective understanding that all are operating under the same or different stressors will be considered, whether professionally or personally.
- Transformational implementation of varied process, protocol and program delivery will be explored, and where appropriate, implemented.
- Communication that offers guidance and instills confidence in the integrity and intention to preserve the safety and health of the SSW community.
- Administrative decisions are rooted in science.
Members are meeting bi-weekly, reviewing various guidance provided by the University (EOC) and Chancellor units, that of the CDC and SNJ, and from community members to develop a plan for the eventual re-opening of our various spaces. Members represent offices throughout our locations:
School Wide Representatives:
- Sheila Borges Rajguru, “return to research”
- Karin Crimmins, SSW Facilities/Events Coordinator
- Sharon Fortin, Associate Dean and work group lead
- Robert Hicks, SSW Building Coordinator
- N. Andrew Peterson, “return to research” and 390 George Street
- Tibor Purger, Information Technology
Camden and Newark Representatives:
- Natalie Moore-Bembry, Camden
- Charles Chear, Newark
New Brunswick Representatives:
- Marian Diksies, 120 Albany Street, Floor 1
- Theresa McCutcheon, 120 Albany Street, Floor 5 (and other IFF locations in Cherry Hill, Parsippany, and Princeton)
- Samantha Michaele, 120 Albany, Floor 2
- Lenna Nepomnyaschy, 390 George Street, Floor 8
- Kristen Powell, 390 George Street, Floor 5
- Jackie Stanmyre, 120 Albany Street, Floor 3
- Jennifer Waddell, 123 Church Street
IMMEDIATE ENTRY NEEDS?
PLEASE CONTACT THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO GAIN ENTRY:
- IFF Employees – Elizabeth Binstein at email@example.com
- All Other Employees – Karin Crimmins at firstname.lastname@example.org & Robert Hicks at email@example.com
Faculty/Staff Forums: September 2 & 3, 2020